Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stage 1 of skin cancer.

We went out to Hyrum to cliff jump and I ended up floating on a tube for about an hour enjoying the water and those jumping off. Since then I really haven't enjoyed anything. It hurts to wear a shirt, I didn't sleep at all and my back is killing me because I couldn't move all night long, and it just plain hurts to do anything. Lesson learned, ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN!

1 comment:

  1. good lesson learned, unfortunately the hard way! There is nothing worse than a sunburn - so sorry. Take tylenol and keep drinking lots of water, moaning a lot helps too. Hang in there, hope it gets better SOON!

    ReplyDelete