Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Friday, July 8, 2011

Jacob's Mission Blog

Buenos Aires Oeste Mission BlogThis is the main road in Buenos Aires. They say you can see it forever away as you are flying into the city. Dallen and I counted seven lanes on both sides of the center grass section. Crazy! Go to the mission blog site to see some pictures of Jacob. (Right side under family blog sites)



This is what the mission president's wife says about the weather there now. "I was so cold yesterday that I decided to wear double of everything today. Double skirts, double shirts, double jackets, double scarves. However, the room heaters in the building were working! It is a lot like sitting by a fire. The side of you next to the heater is extremely warm and the side of you away from the heater is ice cold. " Also, "
Even with a coat, scarf and jacket, it is very cold." We hope Jacob enjoys summer while he can, it is winter now in Argentina.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope Devan was able to enjoy his birthday even though he was so sunburned! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite an amazing site! What a huge city.

    Poor Devan with his sunburn. Looks so painful!

    Mary Jo, if you would like to view my blog, just send me an email so I can add you to my list of viewers! libparr@hotmail.com

    Hope all is well at the Howell home! :)

    ReplyDelete