We are soooooo excited that Bret and BreeAnn are going to have a baby! We have had to keep quiet for a long time and now we want to shout it from the roof tops. Camron has been so excited that he has let it slip more than a few times, so thanks to those who helped keep the secret. BreeAnn finally was able to go to the Doctor today and they said everything looks perfect.
I'm thinking she already has BreeAnn's cute nose. (Just positive pink thinking there) Now I just need to decide what I want to be called, Grandma, Nana or Grammi. I think I will love any or all of the names! Now hurry January 18th.
I think that just Grandma is good! January will come very slowly! But I am with you I hope it goes fast.
ReplyDeleteI think that old lady is probably the most accurate. I second BreeAnn though, just Grandma.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first grand baby, what a wonderful blessing! I am sure that "she" will be spoiled!
ReplyDeleteI told BreeAnn that Bushka would work well! Would you go for that? So excited for ya'll! Can't wait to meet this little person.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! My vote is with Gangie.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is so exciting! I love Nana.
ReplyDelete