Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Fun

Our birthday weekend was great fun. Camron's birthday was Saturday the 26th. We opened presents which surprisingly were more lego's and Nerf gun stuff! He loved playing with them. Afterwards we picked up his friend for a party. Camron wanted to have a party but to only invite one friend because "if you have more than that you just spend time looking for each other". I thought it was a great idea! I took them to Classic Fun Center and they played for over three hours and had a great time. Camron loved winning the tickets to then buy more junk with. When they were worn out we went to Wendy's for lunch and then home for a Nerf war game with the brothers and Camron's requested dessert of Chocolate donuts and milk. Cute kids! Sunday brought a family dinner and Cody arriving. We had lasagna, pizza, breadsticks, salad and of course brownies, ice cream and hot fudge for dessert. It was all yummy and we were very grateful for family to come celebrate with us. Most of the Howell's were in St George for the weekend so we missed them. Monday was Cody's birthday. Camron had it in his mind that he needed to celebrate with Cody so I let him stay home. Cody and him played Nintendo games and then we went shopping for Cody. Cody's favorite thing is to eat out so we met Jory for lunch at Red Robin, YUM! Cody had to head home after that so our weekend of celebrating was over. I sure love these two boys that are VERY much alike. They look alike and act alike. Both boys have very big hearts, are very smart, and love adventure. I'm very proud of both of them! Happy Birthday Boys! We love you.









1 comment:

  1. That Camron seems a little spoiled. I guess thats what you get when you are the youngest. Looks like a lot of fun. Sure wish I was closer so I could party with yall!

    ReplyDelete