"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good" D&C 90:24
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Annual President's Day at Mutual Dell
We had such a great time at Mutual Dell up American Fork Canyon on Monday. There was TONS of fresh snow. We enjoyed family (missed you Melinda, hope the foot is getting better!) lots of yummy food, games, and playing in the snow. Thanks Grandma for the fun tradition. It was the perfect, fun day. Remember, to enlarge the picture, just click on it.
I am so glad you posted some pictures of this! I was so sad I made our family miss this. The kids were pretty upset but I knew I couldn't pull it off. I think I will be visiting a new dr soon. This isn't just a normal ankle sprain.
(they will only accept one single piece of paper written only on one side. Fold paper in thirds and tape it shut with one or two pieces of tape. Don't tape the sides) Address, stamp & send
Mission Home
Elder Jacob Howell
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias
C.C. No. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Use the Mission Home address for cards and packages.
The easiest way to send a letter is online at dearelder.com. Pouch rules apply.
it was super fun! The snow was beautiful - huh? you got some great photos! BIG SMILE!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you posted some pictures of this! I was so sad I made our family miss this. The kids were pretty upset but I knew I couldn't pull it off. I think I will be visiting a new dr soon. This isn't just a normal ankle sprain.
ReplyDeleteThere is so much snow and it does look beautiful.
oh looks like a good time.
ReplyDelete