Friday, February 18, 2011
Excited to be close to President Monson
Today Dallen and I are headed to Sister Funk's (Aunt Allyson's mother) funeral. President Monson will be speaking at the funeral. Dallen and I are excited to go and be close to him. Camron said he didn't need to go because he has already seen him on the TV. I will update you later on how it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seeing the prophet and his sweet wife was wonderful. We wish we would have stayed in with the family for the family prayer because my cousins kids were all able to visit with the prophet and shake his hand, before coming into the chapel. The prophet's message was to "Walk in Faith". That is how we honor our parents and find peace and happiness in this life and eternity. Dallen used this thought in his Sacrament Meeting talk last Sunday (of which he did a fabulous job!) It was a privilege to listen to the prophet and be so close to him.
ReplyDelete