Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Monday, November 15, 2010

Uggggh it's Monday

It is Monday and I have a million things to do. The laundry is going, kitchen clean, family scripture study complete and two out the door. I as I go to get Camron out of bed for the second time today, he says he is SICK. What to do? Is he really sick? Oh well, change everything, reroute the day and hunker down. Unfortunately there is plenty of house work to do - YUCK. Maybe I will just have to join him for a good movie on the couch.

Cody is coming to visit for the day. He always enjoys a good movie. There, it is declared, this Monday is a Rest, Relax and enjoy day.

2 comments:

  1. Two days in a row. Wow Mom you have gotten pretty lax, I bet the kids in China never get sick days for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Cam is sick, hope he's better by now!
    We will see you on Sun.

    ReplyDelete