Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Monday, November 29, 2010

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

WATCH THIS VIDEO BY CLICKING ON THE SMALL "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving" that is in orange. Then leave a comment stating what you are thankful for.

I just love this little video presentation. I am so thankful for so many things! Mostly my family - I love each of you and count you as my greatest gift from Heavenly Father. You teach me so much! I'm grateful for the scriptures, the Gospel and all that it entails especially the Atonement of Jesus Christ for little me. I'm grateful for modern day revelation and especially the Conference issue of the Ensign. I'm grateful for the temple and the peace I find there and so desperately need, it always keeps life in perspective for me. I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve in the church because it keeps me humble, grateful and always striving to be better. I'm grateful for Jory, his never ending patience, commitment to goodness and willingness to work hard to provide for us. I'm a truly blessed person! What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for an awesome family and the good feeling when it's holidays and everybody is around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for my familys love. I am thankful for there support and guidance. I am very thankful for the gospel and all the blessings and understanding I have from it. I am thankful for planes and that I get to fly home on one soon for Christmas. I am thankful for an amazing husband, who always keeps things enertaining.

    ReplyDelete