Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday BreeAnn

Could I have really? There is no way I could have, but certainly I did and now I feel great remorse. I didn't blog about BreeAnn for her 22nd birthday. Well, Happy Birthday to my most favorite Daughter!!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We probably called enough to drive you crazy. Dad says you provide a wonderful fun balance to every occasion. You are perfect in every way. The boys also think you are fun and miss you TONS. (I'm sure they don't miss you more than I do, though) I just think you are kind, helpful, fun, energetic, good hearted, patient, loving, beautiful and my best friend. I love you tons and pray for you every day. You will continue to bless lives wherever you go because you have the light of Christ radiating warmly from you. Many will be attracted to you searching for that light. Kindle it every day and in every way possible to always have enough light to share with the woman at work, the nursery kids and now the YW girls as you interact with them for Girl's Camp. Your smile will warm many hearts, as it has continued to warm ours. We LOVE you Annie! You're awesome.

3 comments:

  1. oh come on, we all know - she knows she's loved! Who wouldn't love BreeAnn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she knows she is loved, loved to much some might say. Why else would she have up rooted her family to move across the country. Yeah too loved.

    ReplyDelete