
Camron was so confused at having a Halloween parade at school. He has always been off-track and never participated before. He thought it was pretty fun, but you can tell he really didn't want to dress up very much. Just his favorite army hat and jacket would do. I'm terrible and didn't take any pictures at night, when he painted his face up. He went trick or treating with the Atkinson boys and then later had a trading party at their house afterwards. He traded away all the Almond Joy's. I just don't think that should have been allowed. They are YUMMY.
Yes, but in the tade Joshua traded ALL of his CHOCOLATE!! I don't think THAT should be allowed. But it made Joshua very happy that he got a bunch of suckers. Hopefully Camron was happy for his trade.
ReplyDeleteCamron was very happy and I have enjoyed eating his Peanut Butter Cups. I was just craving those yummy Almond Joys. Heaven forbid I just go buy some - they just don't seem to have any calories if I eat little ones from him. Thanks for letting him join you, friends make everything more fun.
ReplyDelete