*a cheeseburger deluxe (.99) from Wendy's YUM
*skyping with Benson
*a long walk with a good friend
*Cody and Devan coming to visit!!!
*looking forward with a humble, prayerful heart for General Conference
*all the great music that you can download for free from youth.lds.org (made a great easy way to get good music for Jacob on a flipdrive to send him for his birthday in the mission field)
*my Mom finally coming home from the hospital
*being with extended family that make me laugh
* and of course a slightly flat cherry coke after a busy afternoon (yes, yes I know it will make my stomach hurt and I shouldn't, but just every once in a while)
Life is good and I feel incredibly blessed!
SHARE THE LOVE WITH JACOB and send him a birthday card. His address is on the side. Missionaries love to get mail.

Those are all great things-especially the one about Grandma. Now if only we could get Grandpa and Grandma both healthy! We will get a card in the mail for Jacob. That's a great idea! Thanks for going down and taking such good care of Grandpa and Grandma! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of the flower! Thanks for making time with you so special! I love you and your family SO MUCH!
ReplyDelete