Monday, March 5, 2012
Camron's 10th Birthday Party
Camron had a choice between having a birthday party and receiving only a few presents or not having a party and getting a few more presents. He chose to have the party and even enjoyed planning out where he wanted it and price checked things for me. I'm glad he went for the party. It turned out really fun. He decided he wanted to go to Boondock's with 5 friends. All the boys must have known Camron well because they all gave him Lego's for a present. He has had so much fun putting them all together and playing with them!!. We now have a banquet table set up in the basement family room for him to display them all on and play with them.
I thought the boys would enjoy using their tokens to play the shooting or driving games. NO --- they mostly wanted to play the games were you earned tickets to buy toys with. They would get so excited when the game would spit out tickets. Jory and I had a great time watching them run around having fun. They did do one simulated rollercoaster ride and about laughed themselves to death.
I've never done a paid party before. I'm of the old age where you usually just get together and play games and have cake and ice cream. I must say that I quite enjoyed myself and the lack of stress involved in letting someone else do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment