Dallen hasn't quit smiling since he made the High School Soccer team. He put in a lot of hard work to prepare for the try-outs. Staying after school to condition with the team and play almost every night since January. His hard work paid off for him. HOORAY!! He is on the JV team and plays quite a bit. So far they are undefeated. He continues to put in a lot of hard work, staying for practices every night after school until six. They also play 2 games a week through May. The first game Jory and I went to, I thought we would freeze to death. I hope warm weather is coming to stay for the rest of the games! The best part of Dallen making the team is all the good friends that he has met. They seem to be a bunch of really great guys. They enjoy being together at practice, team dinners twice a week and on the bus back & forth to games. They probably see more of each other than they do of their own family, so I'm glad they are good! As Dallen was at a party with the soccer team I teasingly text to remind him that he can't be a dumb jock now - Here's to Dallen making continued good choices and remembering what he stands for! Love ya Bud
We are Proud of You! |
Yes we are very proud! Congrats Dallen
ReplyDeleteYup! You are awesome Dallen! You are a super PLAYER! Just keep aways from those head injuries! BIG SMILE! Thanks for being an amazing example of regular temple attendance and memorizing scriptures! You are arising and shining forth your light for me! Love you bud! We need more youth like you!
ReplyDeleteYay for Dallen! So happy for him.
ReplyDelete