I think I can finally blog about my children leaving home without creating another reservoir of my tears (ok, nope here they come again!) I MISS YOU!!! August 21st brought the dreaded day of moving Jacob down to Snow College into his apartment. We had a fun day together setting everything up. At first the roommate situation seemed a bit rocky but I think they are all doing well and Jacob is settled into college life with gusto as he does with all things. We gave our farewell hugs to Jacob and sped home to Grandma Joy's 80th Birthday party. It was enjoyable to see family and friends. We love you Grandma, and we will keep telling you so that you never forget! Later that night Bret and BreeAnn came to give their farewell hugs as they were beginning their long trip to their new home in Mississippi early the next morning. I cried all through our last family prayer with them and could hardly let my best friend and daughter go. I'm so excited for their new adventures and am comforted in their many new found friends.
Before all the farewells we were able to get some other fun into August. We enjoyed spending a lot of time with family. Jacob had parties with friends and made a night hike up Timpanogas to see the sunrise with his good buddies before they all went separate ways. He took some beautiful pictures. This last picture is of our two amigos. BreeAnn spent the summer watching Jaxson our nephew. It was a huge blessing that allowed us to have BreeAnn around a lot for the summer as well as Jaxson. We did a lot of fun things together, like taking this hike up to Cecret Lake. I thought this picture was so cute with Jaxson's arm around Camron's shoulder. Family is GREAT. It is what makes this life all worth while. I love you all and hope that the Lord continues to bless you in your little corner of the world!




Just shed a few tears for you Mary Jo! Miss you too BreeAnn & Bret! Not like your mom, of course! Jake I'm sure I'll see you around, I guess just not as much! I love you all! I still can't say enough how cute of a family you have. That backyard pic of everyone is so DANG cute!
ReplyDelete