Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Monday, September 20, 2010

http://widget-8c.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=2522015791366317964&site=widget-8c.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

5 comments:

  1. BreeAnn said, I don't know why I cant get slide shows to work I follow all the directions. Anyways I hope you enjoy the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow BreeAnn is becoming a real southern woman! Now all you need is a can of beer in the other hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie for some reason your slideshow doesn't come up to be edited when you go to the slideshow site so the problem comes from there, it is not saving right. Call me when you do your next one and we will do it together. It looks like you had a great day fishing with the girls! I'm so glad you've found good friends. Take pictures of your Martha Stewart cooking day and make sure to share recipes! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS people think you tell me what to type in for your comments. Not realizing that you just sign in using my password. Let's figure you out your own password so it comes up under your name and we are not all confused, or maybe it keeps people guessing, at that keeps things interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So instead of messing up my mothers beautiful family blog all the time i started a blog of my own it is breevisandbrethead.blogspot I will still leave a few posts here every once and awhile:)

    ReplyDelete