Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Monday, September 13, 2010

What do you think?

Well I finally did it! I bought some chairs for the living room. What do you think? The room still needs some help (draperies, & splash of color accent) but it is coming along. Do any of you have any great decorating tips? I bribed my sister Suzi into coming to dinner last night so that she could help me figure things out. She is very talented, and I am not. The chairs recline back and are very comfortable to read in. They have been calling my name all day, along with a good book I've been reading. I succumbed a little bit but I was able to fold a huge laundry basket of clean socks that have been haunting me for a week or more. Yeah, they are done! Well tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions on how to finish my decorating project.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that looks great! I can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BreeAnn, if you click on the picture of the living room it will enlarge it so that you can see the family picture better. I think it turned out pretty good, considering. I will get your print in the mail for you soon. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new chairs! Looks awesome! And love the fam pic about the piano!
    Glad Cam is enjoying the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother as always it turned out great. The chairs look fantastic and look really comfortable! I will probably have a hard time not falling asleep in those during conference!

    ReplyDelete