Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Happy 24th Birthday BreeAnn
Although this post and birthday wish are late I had to brag about my Annie. When the Lord thought about perfection he made BreeAnn! :)
She is everything wonderful to me. She is so thoughtful and kind! I'm so glad I was blessed with one daughter to laugh with me and listen to all my crazy stories. It is always a sad day when I don't get time to talk with her on the phone. I'm counting the days until she comes for Christmas (hopefully on Friday) and then counting the days until they move back home from Mississippi (August !!!!!)
We all love you BreeAnn - thanks for being the best daughter and also the best sister to all the boys! Now hurry and get about fulfilling the family tradition :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment