Monday, October 1, 2012
Happy Birthday Jory
Sunday was Jory's birthday. We tried to fill it with all of his favorite things. On Saturday after the soccer games we headed up American Fork canyon to enjoy the leaves. We first stopped at Granite Flats and went on a short hike. It was so pretty. Afterwards we drove over to Timpanooke Campground. I couldn't ever remember going through the campground before although I'm sure I have when I was younger. The views were even more breath taking. A couple of times we pulled over to the side of the road to enjoy watching some moose eating. Many families were all dressed up taking family pictures. The weather was warm and gorgeous and we thoroughly enjoyed our drive. Afterwards we stopped at a Chinese restaurant in Highland to eat dinner. Jory is the only one that enjoys Chinese food so we all tried to be good sports. The food was actually pretty good.
On Sunday after Jory enjoyed his morning nap we went to church, enjoyed teaching our 10 primary kids and then came home for a nice dinner with Grandma Joy and Jory's sister Chanda and her boy. It was a perfect relaxing afternoon with good company and good food.
Happy Birthday Jory !!! We all love you more than we say or show you. Thanks for all you do for the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment