Friday, February 3, 2012
Oh my goodness, is this not the cutest baby ever!!! I miss him terribly. I was so grateful that I was able to be there for his first days at home. This is his very first bath which he really didn't like very well once we got going.
Can you believe this baby fit into BreeAnn's tummy. She is so tiny and already back to wearing her skinny jeans.
BreeAnn is the best mother ever. So calm and loving. She was a trooper with Benson's all night partying. We got smart after a night or two and had her pump some milk so that I could take the middle of the night feeding and let her sleep more. Benson and I enjoyed watching old sitcoms from about 3-6am before he would go back to sleep. It seemed like whenever the sun would come up he would automatically go into sleep mode (probably resting up for the next all night party!) I loved hugging and holding him no matter what time of the day it was!
Being a Grandma is Fantastic. I just need him to be closer. I miss him so much and need to make arrangements for him to come visit me already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is so cute!! I hope you get him here soon, it's got to be hard to have them far away.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding she is back into her jeans?? How come I didn't inherit those family genes?
Ohhh, he is really cute! It makes me want to have another baby for a split second. :) I'm so excited that you are a Grandma, I can tell you are already a wonderful one.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is certainly a doll!
ReplyDeleteSo excited you get to be a grandma, it is truly one of the best parts of life. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! You seem like the best Grandma already! I am glad that you got to go out there and be with them. Congrats to you daughter and son in law and your entire family!
ReplyDeleteHe is cute! I am glad you got to go and meet him and spend time with them.
ReplyDelete