Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Saturday, October 8, 2011


Well after a year of waiting to buy this most wonderful jacket, I scored on the sale of the century. This is the Arc'teryx Atom LT Hooded. Initially when I was looking at buying this jacket it was retailing at around $250.00 American dollars. When I went to Al's sporting goods for their 90 year anniversary sale, however, they had it on sale for $200.00 American dollars, but thats not all folks, take another 20% off. Thats right I got this beautiful jacket for only $160.00 American dollars! Man do I feel like 160 bucks right now!

2 comments:

  1. Man you look fabulous in that jacket. So glad you were able to get a steal of a deal on it!!! Somehow that makes it even more fabulous. Happy for you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing the gospel and getting a good deal is definitely news to spread :-) BIG SMILE! Way to go on the DEAL! The jacket looks great! And is that your new apt? Hope your jacket lasts for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete