Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Wednesday, October 12, 2011


I just finished this fun blanket. I loved the cute animals on it, so I am going to make it my Grandma blanket. A blanket to keep around for when my Grandbaby comes to visit. I know it is silly but it was fun to sew and I am very excited to be a Grandma so I needed a new item also!

3 comments:

  1. sew cute! I really like it. You sure you don't want to give it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It is darling! I love the animals too! I don't remember seeing any of that before... The material, or you working on it, or anything. What else do you have up your sleeve? :-) Fun to be with you today! Love the pillow idea, it's going to be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is so cute! I am so excited for you to be a grandma. When do they find out what they are having?

    ReplyDelete