It has been fun to have all of the family around this week. We have all helped label, pack and shop with Jacob to help get him ready. Monday everyone was here at one time, HURRAY! Cody and Devan have been coming and going since then. I love being with my kids. We have played games, eaten a ton of food and been to a movie. I will be sad when they all leave. Especially BreeAnn. She has been here since last Thursday and will go home this Sunday. It has been so fun to have her around.
There will hopefully be a lot of changes in our family in the next two years. I told Cody and Devan that when Jacob comes back it would be fabulous for them to have a wife at their side. I think they agree - all perfect women in Logan please call my boys! Jacob's great grandmother will turn 100 in October and told Jacob that she did not want to see him again in this life. She will get a front row seat in heaven for his homecoming. We know that the greatest change in the next two years will be Jacob. When you completely commit yourself to serving the Lord miracles happen and your life changes. Jacob will be a great missionary and we know that the blessings of his service will greatly impact our lives - they already have begun!

I am worried that my short 4 years left with Blake will go so fast and I will be posting these pictures on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad all of the kids were able to be there when you took Jacob to the MTC. You have really great kids, I'll keep my ears open to any really great girls for them!