Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Friday, May 13, 2011

Manly Motocycle

So the boys thought that it would be a good idea to get a motorcycle. Under the excuse that we needed extra transportation to get Jacob to his job while he is home for a month and then it would go to Logan so Cody and Devan could ride it around and save on gas money. I'm not too thrilled about it, worried about safety and cost, but I've been assured it it GREAT. Jory has been driving it to work when he can but with all the rain we keep getting, it seems that me and the motorcycle sit at home. I don't care though because there is plenty to do. Here's to many fun rides on the motorcycle this summer. May you always remember to wear a helmet boys, I like your heads in one piece!!!! Love ya

2 comments:

  1. The brothers Logan can not wait to be free on that machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow JO, you have updated a lot! Thanks for all of the info. about Jake's mission. He's so funny, I was asking him questions about the mission and he said go read my mom's blog, she did a report on it. HAAH! Nice report! :-) WINK! Well, I didn't know anything about these chicks, that is awesome and your vacation looked super fun! Thanks for the insight into the Howell's! Love you!

    ReplyDelete