Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bathroom Remodel














I wish that I could remember to input these pictures in the right order to tell the story. Oh, well. This is our bathroom remodeling project. It made me laugh to see Dad's face in each of these - he is soooo happy! It has been a lot of work. The picture of Jory and Camron is the way it used to look before we gutted it out. Our whole house has an inch of dust on everything from the mess. The tile man is here today and should get it all laid, then come back tomorrow to grout. Yehaw, we have missed this bathroom. We came home Sunday from church to find these lovely pink flamingos on our lawn drinking from the toilet that we unfortunately left there (so lovely) with all the other stuff to go to the dump. I think the flamingos add a nice touch - don't you. We called the Mousley's to thank them for their kindness. They were happy for the Flamigos to have a new home and had a good laugh on us. I will hopefully upload a picture in a few more days with the finished project. There is still a lot to do unfortunately when the tile man is gone. I will have to seal the tile and then we will have to paint and put everything back in. It will be gorgeous when it is done, I am sure!

1 comment:

  1. One of the perks of moving out and going to college. It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete