The best part of Christmas has been being together with family. The Nunley family party was enjoyable as always. We love hearing Grandma and Grandpa's stories and testimonies. Camron received a magic hat, cape and supplies to keep us all guessing for many days. I especially have enjoyed my electric warming throw! The Howell party brought some surprise visitors and a lot of fun decorating cookies, visiting with family and plenty of good food. Our Christmas eve gathering brought the spirit of Christmas with the Nativity story. BreeAnn was a good sport and played the angel since our kids are all getting too old. Mac said he still would be the wiseman even when he is "30". Way to go Mac! Spear-headed by Bret, our boys put together a band and performed an Elvis Presley song. It was amazing. Cody came home with extra presents, especially a huge one for Camron (It turned out to be a huge stuffed bear for Camron to use as target practice with his HUGE nerf gun that Cody also gave him). I wish these pictures were in order but alas they are not. The last picture is of our ward Christmas party and the primary children acting out the Nativity story. I have felt abundantly blessed this Christmas with good family and friends. I have LOVED having my children home and was very sad Sunday night when Cody and Devan left to go back to work. I wasn't ready for it to end. Jacob and Bret and BreeAnn will be here the rest of the week, so we will continue to enjoy them. Last night the boys set up a huge battle station downstairs with mattresses, tables and blankets and had a nerf gun war for over 3 hours. They had a great time! Jacob and Bret were on one team and Dallen and Camron on the other. Opinions differ on who won. I have loved having BreeAnn around! We still need to get some more shopping in before the end of the week. Family is the greatest gift I have. I love you all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment