We have a family tradition of praying then lining up to go in and see what Santa brought. The wow impact is shrinking because Santa now only comes to Dallen and Camron and only fills the stockings for the other kids. Dallen received a Wii golf game and remote control helicopter and Camron received a remote control car, lego's and movies. After that we opened up presents. All the children receive three gifts from Jory and I. We thought this might cut down on the presents we forget to give but we still forgot to wrap some presents. I think all of the children were relatively happy with what they received and if they weren't they pretended well and I'm ok with that. Cody received a coat, clothes and bike rack. Devan a stylin business outfit, shoes and snow tube. Jacob clothes and camera for his mission. Bret and BreeAnn received mostly clothes, coat and a game. Dallen was happy with his ipod dock, movie and hoodie and last but not least Camron received art supplies, more lego's and a game. The kids spoiled Jory and I and gave us a hiking GPS and a fabulous red kitchen-aid mixer. Cinnamon rolls here I come (maybe next week when I have energy). Later Christmas day we went to Suzi's for dinner. Nana surprised us by being there. It was wonderful to see her!
Now our days are filled with playing games, watching movies and eating, eating, eating. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas also. Merry Christmas!

Oh boy, it sure was a lot of fun to be home and enjoy all of the good things that went on!
ReplyDeletesweet post! Fun pics! Glad to share some of these c-mas memories with you and the fam! ;-) Love you!
ReplyDelete