Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Memphis Trip

6 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is crazy - it is leaving out some of the words. So just fill in the blanks. A slide show and guessing game all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was a really fun trip. I want to go to the Paula Deen restaurant but I don't know when I will ever be in the south to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like tons of fun and beautiful weather. Wish I would have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well looks like you guys had a great time on the trip. The South looks like a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to see pics! Uh, yah, I would have loved that Paula Deen Place! I would love to visit there! So glad you got a few pics and didn't rely solely upon BreeAnn's SUNKEN camera! :-) :-(
    Looks like it all turned out how you planned - YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the South. It looks like you had a great time, what a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete