Happy 99th Birthday Nana
We had a fun weekend celebrating Nana's birthday. At 47 I ache so bad that I can't imagine the fun that 99 will bring. Nana makes it look good though. How I love Nana and am so grateful for her goodness in my life. When I was young Nana would always give me a book for Christmas or my birthdays. She taught me to love reading. Nana has always been busy with her hands making my first kids sweaters and blessing blankets beautifully knit. She always loved the outdoors and her flowers. The thing she taught me the most, in her most difficult times with Papa Joe, was to love, be patient and always look for the positive. Nana is always so grateful for everything! Her positives will always out-weight her negatives due to mind over matter. What a wonderful gift. I miss my weekly shopping trips with Nana now that she is living with other family. I have some very cherished memories from those days. May we always remember that the life we live, daily touches others for good (or bad). Make every day a positive one!
PS Thanks Jenny for the pictures!

I cant believe how amazing Nana looks at 99. She is the sweetest, and I miss seeing her as often as I have in the past. Nana always is so personable and I always feel so loved and cared about by her. I love Nana.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad I missed you! Jason and Blake had tickets to the BYU football game. They were nice and got their an hour late but that was all I could get them to be late for. I really wanted to stay longer. I love being with your family.
ReplyDeleteLove the new chairs! It looks so good. Can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDelete