Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Bike!


I just finished building my first bike. I've fixed up quite a few bikes and switched parts around, but this is the first one I built up from the bare frame, piece by piece. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to the Family for the handlebars!

It looks so good I'm hopefully following Devan and Dale Carnegie's advise on the right- "Arouse in the other person an eager want."

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome job. I'm very impressed. Creating is fun and very rewarding. I'm just finishing a project I've been kinda working on for several years and can't wait to complete. What will be our next project?

    ReplyDelete