Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Thursday, February 25, 2010



I had the 5th annual movie party last week. Every year I make my friends dress up as movie characters and we all get together for a big party for my Birthday. This year was probably the last one, we've kind of grown out of dress up parties and everyone (myself included) is moving away this year. It was nice to get everyone all together in one place before we all scatter. Devan and BreeAnn even came over, though they're already too cool to dress up. Iron man was there, Edward from twilight, Raphael and April from Ninja Turtles, Alice in wonderland, Bill from Bill and Ted's, Helen of Troy, and some guy from the terminator came over. I dressed up as Dexter Morgan if you couldn't tell.

1 comment: