Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm A Real Boy!


I bought a Car!

Finally I can get all my grocery shopping done in one trip. I knew I'd need a car to move after college this year so I started looking early and found this gem only a couple blocks away. I hadn't planned on buying this early, but it just looks so good. Also, its been cold lately and in ten degree weather a car with seat warmers wins over a ten speed with a stiff seat. I almost had a panic attack spending so much money all at once, but it all turned out great. Its a 2001 Subaru Outback and I think I'm in love. Road trip anyone?

3 comments:

  1. We are so EXCITED for you! congratulations... we can't wait to take a ride in it. Just what you wanted.. that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO awesome Cody! Wasn't the wait worth it? I love it! I hear Subaru's are just awesome, you buy one, and you never go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody looks like a fine mobile! My brother Brian is now on his 3rd Subaru and is loving the seat warmers! Take Care Steve

    ReplyDelete