We had a great time camping together as a family for the 24th of July weekend. Cody showed us all the great spots in the canyon. We hiked straight up a mountain to some great wind caves then straight back down again. Afterwards we went to a fun rope swing and then on to float the canal. I was a little afraid at first to float the canal but it turned out to be great. BreeAnns' tube popped and she jumped on top of me for a ride and I was too afraid to let Camron float alone so I held on to him -- We made a fun group. The next day we rode over to Bear Lake. I loved being with all the kids, minus Jacob. Jacob left with his Scout group for a week long 50 mile backpacking trip into the Uintahs and up King's Peak. He enjoyed doing it but says it isn't something he will do again any time soon.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
We had a great time camping together as a family for the 24th of July weekend. Cody showed us all the great spots in the canyon. We hiked straight up a mountain to some great wind caves then straight back down again. Afterwards we went to a fun rope swing and then on to float the canal. I was a little afraid at first to float the canal but it turned out to be great. BreeAnns' tube popped and she jumped on top of me for a ride and I was too afraid to let Camron float alone so I held on to him -- We made a fun group. The next day we rode over to Bear Lake. I loved being with all the kids, minus Jacob. Jacob left with his Scout group for a week long 50 mile backpacking trip into the Uintahs and up King's Peak. He enjoyed doing it but says it isn't something he will do again any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment