Where is Preston when I need him? I took my camera to the cabin for the holiday weekend in hopes of taking tons of pictures and making a slideshow to post here. Well the first picture I took was washed out again like the air show ones and then my camera was out of batteries. So much for the slideshow. We were at the cabin for a whole ten minutes before Camron cut his thumb with his pocketknife (yes we had told him to be careful). He came in and we were washing it off when he looked at the blood and then passed out cold on the floor. When he came to he wanted to throw up. This is the second time this has happened over a small amount of blood. He is such a silly boy. We decided that his wife will have to give him a blindfold if she wants him to be at any baby deliveries. We had a wonderful time at the cabin thanks to good family who shared their motorcycles with the boys. The boys also enjoyed a great game of kick the can for several hours. There is nothing better than family. We love you all!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you had a great time! So, next time you can capture the memories:-) RIGHT?
ReplyDeleteThe blur sometimes happens on my camera if my batts are low.
I have a rechargeable battery so that is helpful!