Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Heeeee'sss Back

Hip, hip, horray!!! Devan and Sierra stopped in last night to visit for a second on their way back to Logan. I squealed with delight when I saw Devan all clean shaven again (or mostly, scruffy the way I like it)!!! A roommate of Devan's left for Africa in January and challenged Devan to not shave until he got home in April. Devan always loves a challenge and began his trek to look like a mountain man. On our vacation Devan kept eating his mustache and was getting tired of it. He said two days after he got home he had had enough and shaved it off. Karson doesn't get home until this week so he will just have to trust the pictures. Devan showed us some hillarious in between pictures last night. He didn't just shave it all off at one time he had some fun with it along the way. He said he would post the pictures, I hope he does. So nice to have my handsome son back!

No comments:

Post a Comment