Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stories From Jacob


This past week we baptized and comfirmed Vivianna and her two kids Matias who is 13 but is as tall as me and could easily pass as 17 and then Malen who is almost 12. I had the priviledge to baptize Matias. I said the pray right so that was a relief but he freaked out a little when i was putting him under water so I didn´t get his head all the way under. When i pulled him up he was yelling a bunch of stuff but i couldn´t tell what he was saying. The witnesses who were members calmed him down and we did it again and it was perfect. They told me later that he was yelling, He tried to Drown me, i almost died, and things like that but i think he was just surprised that I pushed him down but the second time when he realized that that is normal he was fine. Elder Kwasney said that Vivianna, and Malen freaked out too when he pushed them under. Even with that it was very spiritual and a great day.

1 comment:

  1. saw his pictures on the mission blog! He looks great! Such a "real life missionary" picture! You are lucky to hear from him each week!

    ReplyDelete