Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Dream Come True


It's been over 10 years that I have been dreaming of owning a Nissan Altima. Well my dream has come true. After working hard to save enough pennies, finding a great deal as well as sadly loosing so many kids to warrant it, I have been able to buy one. I must say I'm happy to be done with driving a mini-van, although we sure have a ton of good memories all jammed in the two white vans we've had. Thanks to all my kids who had to listen to my buying saga and help me make a decision. You are all great cheerleaders! Thanks! Dallen thinks this car would make a great 16th birthday present. He hasn't driven it yet but he sure has been a lot of help figuring all the gadgets out for us. It isn't the perfect deep red car I was dreaming of but hopefully it will be a good reliable car for us.

4 comments:

  1. It is such an awesome car! So glad you decided on it! Yep, you've had a white van for a while. I can even remember the old buick, and the toyota corolla. WHOOH! Now you've got a sun roof and remote "ON" sheish, what else could you ask for? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mary Jo! My mil has this same car and she loves it. It hasn't given her any troubles. After driving the minivan, you totally deserve a luxury car!

    ReplyDelete