Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bridge Boarding is not a Sunday activity














































4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that's gruesome! I'm glad you didn't lose you toe! Be careful out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right Logan boys, if mothers could have a say Bridge boarding would not be an activity for ANY day. It is dangerous! I'm extremely glad the lessons were learned with only a few stitches. I love you all TONS! - take care of each other, especially Dallen this week. Jesus loved to teach in parables, this is just a great story with a lot of analogies that could be made. See what you can come up with for FHE tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA! What a bloody mess! HOpe it was worth it!:-)

    ReplyDelete