"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good" D&C 90:24
Monday, March 15, 2010
bike trip
Cody, my roommate Ted, and I all rode our bikes out to Hyrum Reservoir. It was a great ride and a beautiful day. So beautiful that we enjoyed playing in the water a little bit.
WOW, looks like fun but a little cold in the icy water. The picture of Ted and Cody is funny, not little boys throwing little sticks in the water but big boys trying to throw huge sticks in the water. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad you were able to enjoy a little fun on your spring break!
(they will only accept one single piece of paper written only on one side. Fold paper in thirds and tape it shut with one or two pieces of tape. Don't tape the sides) Address, stamp & send
Mission Home
Elder Jacob Howell
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias
C.C. No. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Use the Mission Home address for cards and packages.
The easiest way to send a letter is online at dearelder.com. Pouch rules apply.
WOW, looks like fun but a little cold in the icy water. The picture of Ted and Cody is funny, not little boys throwing little sticks in the water but big boys trying to throw huge sticks in the water. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad you were able to enjoy a little fun on your spring break!
ReplyDeleteDallen says: Awesome, I wish I could have skipped school and joined you!
ReplyDelete