

William's called Thursday morning and asked if Dallen wanted to fly to North Dakota with them to visit. Well it didn't take him long to say "YES". Here are his thoughts:
Flying there was amazing. It was awesome taking off and landing. Looking out the window and seeing how high we were in the sky was way fun. When I got there everyone was surprised that I came. No one knew, it was a surprise. We were always busy while I was there. We had alot of fun going to Papa Murphy's and making our own pizzas, and going to the Donut Hole and making some good donuts. Space Aliens was alot of fun too. The food and games were both really good. Watching the Marathon was pretty amazing. It was hard to think that someone could run that far and fast too.
Look on Williams blog to see more pictures.

That was SO much fun Dallen! So glad we have those fun memories! Dallen the rockstar (In Nunley's eyes!)
ReplyDelete