Quote of the Week

So true...it is the choices we make in life that determine our life story.

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all things shall work together for your good"
D&C 90:24

Thursday, August 6, 2009



Well they are off! Dad and Jacob left for the Book of Mormon Youth Conference this morning. We hope that Dad doesn't have a heart attack. He was gone till very late last night setting up and then up again at 5am this morning. Their first production this morning at the Stake Center before they drove to camp went extremely well and Dad did a super job! I'm sure that it will all go well if the weather just cooperates. They are supposed to be in for a huge storm later today. Jacob was happy to get off work and is looking forward to a good time, hoping that he will be placed in a good family. I've been praying hard that it will be a strong spiritual experience for him. He has been asked to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting this Sunday on Youth Conference. The Book of Mormon is true and I find such peace and understanding to help me navigate this crazy life. I hope you do also. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. A very inspirational post! Thanks for sharing your testimony!

    Also, I do like the costumes! Perfect! Can't wait to hear about Jake's talk! I have some pics from our fun weekend at Alpine Days! I should email em to ya, so you can post about Cam and Dall, pretty fun stuff! They were so fun to be with!

    ReplyDelete